What We Believe
Allow us to provide you with a brief summary of who we are and what we believe.
- We are a Church of believers that affirms and lives out the truth of the authority, inerrancy and infallibility of all sixty-six books of the Bible. We are assured by God’s Word that Scripture is totally sufficient for all Christian doctrine as well as for Christian conduct.
- We acknowledge that we are all sinners in need of God’s forgiveness and mercy. We confess that salvation is by God alone, by grace alone, in Christ alone, and by His sovereign choice.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God, was born of a virgin, lived a fully righteous and perfect life, died an undeserving death on a cross for us and in our place, suffered the penalty for the sin of all who believe in him, was raised from the dead on the third day, and ascended into heaven and is now seated at the right hand of God the Father.
- God is a covenantal, gracious, and faithful God, keeping His promises and covenants not only to individuals but also to families in His covenant. He is trustworthy in all He says.
- The Holy Spirit is the third Person of the Trinity and is living, active, and dwells within the hearts of believers to guide, guard, convict, encourage, and teach us, and to enlighten our minds by Scripture.
- Jesus Christ, ruling and reigning now, will return to the earth in a Second Coming in His body. He will judge the sin of the world and will bring His bride, the Church, to Himself.
- In light of these truths, we believe our whole lives, every thought, word, and action, should be lived for God’s glory and our enjoyment of Him as our Creator, Savior, and Sanctifier.
If you are interested in visiting with us on a Sunday and have questions, please check out our directions, worship times, and what to expect pages. We look forward to meeting you and worshipping with you!